New Trade Alert Below Profit Summary and Track Record
- 3800 shares entry at $43.16 current 42.97
- Short $44 Call, Long $43 Put expiring Nov 29
- Initial Collar -$0.21 current value +$0.21
- Net Open Profit = -$0.19/share or -$722
Here’s a summary of the returns of our most recent Tuesday Trades:
- 11/19/2019 EEM Trade Alert -$0.11 share on 3800 shares or -$418
- 11/12/2019 EEM Trade Alert -$0.47/share on 3800 shares or -$1,786
- 11/5/2019 EEM Trade Alert +$0.63/share on 3800 shares or +$2,394
- 10/29/2019 EEM Trade Alert +$0.21/share on 3800 shares or +$798
- 10/22/2019 EEM Trade Alert +$0.41/share on 3800 shares or +$1,558
- 10/15/2019 EEM Trade Alert -$0.22/share on 3800 shares or -$836
- 10/8/2019 SLV Trade Alert +$0.42/share on 8900 shares or +$3,738
Here is our current asset allocation recommendation:
These are our open positions P/L on EEM, TLT and GDX:
- 1900 shares entry at 312.87 current $313.85
- Short $314 Call, Long $312 Put expiring Nov 27
- Initial Collar -$0.14 current value -$0.33
- Net Open Profit = +$0.51 or +$969
- 3800 shares entry at $139.75 current $141.26
- Short $142 Call, Long $139 Put expiring Nov 29
- Initial Collar -$0.31 current value -$0.20
- Net Open Profit = +$1.00 or +$3,800
- 3800 shares entry at $27.18 current $26.60
- Short $28 Call, Long $27 Put expiring Nov 29
- Initial Collar -$0.14 current value +$0.48
- Net Open Profit = -$0.24 or -$912
Here’s a breakdown of our monthly returns which has only had 1 losing month out of 11 months and averaged 1.36% per month.
Our Monday, Wednesday, Friday trade alerts at noon for the SPY have averaged +1.02% per month over the past 11 months.
Our more aggressive EEM Tuesday trade with much less of our total assets has averaged ~1.25% per month over the past 11 months.
The bond portfolio has 1.18% per month over the past 11 months and has delivered nearly half of our total profits year to date!
Meanwhile our precious metals and crypto portfolio has been down for the past several months but has averaged an insane 9.4% per month.
Note: The total return is 38.96% the SUM is the addition of the monthly returns, which are different as we’ve increased risk in metals this year from 2.5% in December, to 5% in July and recently up to an 8% position size.
The charts below illustrate the profit per month we’ve generated against the SP500 and what you’ll notice is that we rarely have a losing period.
Note the 1% return while SP500 crashed -16% in December…
Note the -7% return in May from the SPY ETF as we made a 2.2% return.
Again in August SPY ETF fall -7% and we deliver a 0.8% return.
New Trade Alert Step-By-Step Instructions
Per 100 shares of EEM
- (1) Buy to close Nov 29, 2019 $44 EEM call, sell to close Nov 29, 2019 $43 EEM put unless put is worth .01, if so, allow to expire worthless
- (2) Sell to open Dec 6, 2019 EEM $43.50 call and buy to open Dec 6, 2019 EEM $42.50 put.
Step 1. Close our previous trade if you took it otherwise skip to step 2.
Step 2. Per 100 shares of EEM enter the following option collar.
This is the maximum P/L we can achieve.