New Trade: Per 100 shares of EEM
Sell to open $41 EEM Call, Buy to Open $42 EEM Put expiration 12/20/2019. If you took last trade buy to close EEM Call and sell to close EEM Put. If Put is only worth $0.01 allow to expire worthless. Trading is risky see disclaimer below.
- 3800 shares entry at $42.13 current $43.02
- Short $41 Call, Long $42 Put expiring Dec 13
- Initial Collar +$0.88 current value -$2.00
- Net Open Profit = -$0.23/share or -$874
Here is our current asset allocation recommendation:
These are our open positions P/L on EEM, TLT and GDX:
- 1900 shares entry at 314.76 current $314.25
- Short $316 Call, Long $314 Put expiring Dec 11
- Initial Collar -$0.29 current value +$0.61
- Net Open Profit = -$0.19 or -$361
- 3800 shares entry at $139.08 current $138.81
- Short $143 Call, Long $138 Put expiring Dec 13
- Initial Collar -$0.60 current value +$0.50
- Net Open Profit = -$0.37 or -$1,406
- 3800 shares entry at $27.71 current $26.95
- Short $28.50 Call, Long $27.50 Put expiring Dec 13
- Initial Collar -$0.16 current value +$0.61
- Net Open Profit = -$0.31 or -$1,178
Here’s a breakdown of our monthly returns which has only had 1 losing month out of 11 months and averaged 1.36% per month.
Our Monday, Wednesday, Friday trade alerts at noon for the SPY have averaged +1.02% per month over the past 11 months.
Our more aggressive EEM Tuesday trade with much less of our total assets has averaged ~1.25% per month over the past 11 months.
The bond portfolio has 1.18% per month over the past 11 months and has delivered nearly half of our total profits year to date!
Meanwhile our precious metals and crypto portfolio has been down for the past several months but has averaged an insane 9.4% per month.
The charts below illustrate the profit per month we’ve generated against the SP500 and what you’ll notice is that we rarely have a losing period.
Note the 1% return while SP500 crashed -16% in December…
Note the -7% return in May from the SPY ETF as we made a 2.2% return.
Again in August SPY ETF fall -7% and we deliver a 0.8% return.
New Trade Alert Step-By-Step Instructions
Step 1. Close our previous trade if you took it otherwise skip to step 2.
Step 2. Per 100 shares of EEM enter the following option collar.
This is our maximum risk/reward on today’s Trade Alert: