If you took last trade per 100 shares of TLT (1a) Buy to close Jan 03 $135 TLT Call (1b) Sell to close Jan 03 $138 TLT Put (2a) Sell to open Jan 10 $135 TLT Call (2b) Buy to open Jan 10 $138 TLT Put (3a) If you took previous GDX put take no action, if new buy to open 1 Jan 10 $28 GDX put per 100 shares of GDX you own. Ask questions in our live webinar today. Trading is risky see full disclaimer below.
- 3800 shares entry at $136.53 current $137.13
- Short $135 Call & Long $138 Put expiring Jan 03
- Initial Option Cost +$0.17 current value -$1.15
- Net Closed Profit = -$0.38 or -$1,444
These are our open positions P/L on GDX, EEM, SPY
- 3800 shares entry at $27.46 current $29.50
- Long $28 Put expiring Jan 10
- Initial Option Cost -$1.15 current value +$0.04
- Net Open Profit = +$0.93 or +$3,534
- 3800 shares entry at $44.21 current $45.52
- Long $44.23 Put expiring Jan 10
- Initial Option Cost -0.61 current value +$0.10
- Net Open Profit = +$1.70/share or +$6,630
- 1900 shares entry at $321.37 current $323.16
- Short $323 Call & Long $320 Put expiring Jan 03
- Long $325 Call expiring Jan 06
- Initial Option Cost -$0.59 current value -$0.36
- Net Open Profit = +$0.84 or +$1,596
Here’s a breakdown of our monthly returns which has only had 1 losing month out of 13 months and averaged just over 1% per month.
–Here is our current asset allocation recommendation:
The charts below illustrate the profit per month we’ve generated against the SP500 and what you’ll notice is that we rarely have a losing period.
Note the 1% return while SP500 crashed -16% in December…
Note the -7% return in May from the SPY ETF as we made a 2.2% return.
Again in August SPY ETF fall -7% and we deliver a 0.8% return.
New Trade Alert Step-By-Step Instructions
TRADE #1. TLT
Step 1. Close out last week’s options trades if you took the trade. If you did not, skip to Step 2.
Step 2. For every 100 shares of the TLT you own enter one of the following option contracts.
This is our maximum loss or gain on today’s trade alert:
TRADE #2. GDX
Step 1. If you took last weeks trade alert hold your position which is long the $28 put on GDX expiring Jan 10, 2020. Do not take the new put in the next step if you took last weeks put. If you’re just adding GDX to your portfolio take the put in step 2.
Step 2. For every 100 shares of the GDX you own enter one of the following option contracts.
This is the maximum P/L we can achieve.