Summary: Portfolio Builder’s Gold Level Emerging Markets Covered Call Strategy
- Emerging Markets deliver investors TWICE the covered call yield as the SPY ETF and these ETFS have far more room to grow in the next decade.
- Trade alerts once a week at 11am Eastern every Thursday followed by Q&A webinar at 1 Eastern register here and extend your free trial 7-days.
- Uses Country Based ETFS To DOUBLE The Covered Call Yield Of The Popular EEM ETF and goes straight to the source.
- Enjoy pulling your piece of the action from the fastest growing companies in the world based in China, South Korea, India, Russia and Brazil plus gain exposure to Gold & Silver.
- This portfolio can be purchased on it’s own but is included free to diamond level members following our Tuesday High Yield covered call class.
- Watch the last 3 webinars covering our Basic, Gold and Diamond strategies here updated after each webinar!
Today’s Trade Alert Written Instructions
Step 1. You’ll want to use the Emerging Markets (Gold) tab in your personal Portfolio Builder and start with at-least a $50,000 deposit to build the full portfolio or as little as `$4,200 if you only follow this portfolio’s core EEM position. (See Video for Explanation)
Step 2. After telling your platform your starting capital it will issue a trade alert for each specific stock this portfolio buys/holds and writes covered calls against every Tuesday.
Step 3. Roll over our positions with the new trade alerts below!
First we need to cover our open positions (if you already wrote a covered call) by buying to close the current open positions.
I’ve noted the prices as of writing this in “option price now” column in this image.
Next, you’ll sell to open one covered call per 100 shares of each underlying ETF you own to protect and profit from your underlying asset. Follow the option price start column.
Reminder: To close a covered call you buy to close with a debit to your balance. To open a covered call you sell to open with a credit to your balance.
If the ETF goes up we generate most of our profit from our underlying asset appreciating and if the market is flat or slightly down we generate our profit from the covered call. See more commentary beyond today’s trade alert video here.
Trade Alert #1. Emerging Markets (EEM) Covered Call
Trade Alert #2. China (FXI) Covered Call
Trade Alert #3. South Korea (EWY) Covered Call
Trade Alert #4. India (INDA) Covered Call
Trade Alert #5. Russia (RSX) Covered Call
Trade Alert #6. Brazil (EWZ) Covered Call
Trade Alert #7. Gold (GDX) Covered Call
Trade Alert #8. Silver (SLV) Covered Call
That’s all for today’s trade alert expect to roll over these positions next Thursday!
Don’t forget you can watch our last 3 webinars covering our Basic, Gold and Diamond level membership strategies at anytime here!