New Trade: Per 100 shares of SPY
Profit of $3,002 On SPY Today! Per 100 shares of SPY (1) Buy to close Jan 10 $327 SPY Call & Sell To Close Jan 10 $322 SPY Put if value is over 1 cent otherwise allow to expire worthless (2) Sell to open Jan 13 $326 SPY Call & Buy to open Jan 13 $327 SPY Put. Trading is risky, see below for disclaimer.
- SPY trade from $325.04 to $326.96 (+1.92)
- Short $327 Call, Long $322 Put expiring Jan 10
- Initial Option Cost $0.00 current value -$0.34 (-0.34)
- Net Profit = +$1.58 on 1900 shares or +$3,002
Profit/Loss On Our Open EEM, TLT and GDX Positions
- 3800 shares entry at $44.87 current $45.72 (+0.85)
- Long $44.50 Put expiring Jan 17
- Initial Option Cost -$0.30 current value +$0.04 (-0.26)
- Net Open Profit = +$0.59/share +$2,242
- 3800 shares entry at $136.03 current $137.91
- Short $133 Call & Long $138 Put expiring Jan 17
- Open Profit Loss Assuming Assignment…
- +$0.22 profit on TLT + short call if assigned
- ($3.25 credit – $3.03 TLT loss = +0.22)
- Put starting value -$2.26 current value +$0.85
- Net Open Profit = -$1.19/share value -$4,522
With China deal being signed next Wednesday, we could see this turn into another “double payday” just like we had yesterday for a gain of $3,344!
- 3800 shares entry at $28.12 current $28.39 (+0.27)
- Long $29 Put expiring Feb 28
- Initial Option Cost -$1.59 current value +$1.38 (-0.21)
- Net Open Profit = $0.06 or $228
Here is our current asset allocation recommendation:
The charts below illustrate the profit per month we’ve generated against the SP500 and what you’ll notice is that we rarely have a losing period.
Note the 1% return while SP500 crashed -16% in December…
Note the -7% return in May from the SPY ETF as we made a 2.2% return.
Again in August SPY ETF fall -7% and we deliver a 0.8% return.
In November and December we underperformed the SP500 playing the markets extremely cautiously and positioned for the trade deal to break down.
New Trade Alert Step-By-Step Instructions
Step 1. Close our previous trade if you took it otherwise skip to step 2.
Step 2. For every 100 shares of the SPY you own enter one of the following option contracts.
This is the maximum P/L we can achieve.