New Trade Alert Below Profit Summary and Track Record
- 1900 shares entry at $310.33 current $312.90
- Short $312 Call, Long $310 Put expiring Nov 25
- Initial Collar -$0.47 current value -$0.95
- Net Open Profit = +$1.15 or = +$2,185
Here’s a summary of the returns of our most recent trade alerts on SPY:
- 11/20/2019 SPY Trade Alert -$0.58 on 1900 shares or -$1,102
- 11/18/2019 SPY trade alert +0.44 on 1900 shares $836
- 11/15/2019 SPY trade alert +0.95 on 1900 shares $1,805
- 11/13/2019 SPY trade alert +$0.45 on 1900 shares +$765
- 11/11/2019 SPY trade alert -$0.04/share or -$68
- 11/8/2019 SPY trade alert +$0.58/share or +$986
- 11/6/2019 SPY trade alert -$0.52 or -$884
- 11/4/2019 SPY trade alert +$1.02 or +$1,734
- 11/1/2019 SPY trade alert +$1.06 or +$1,802
- 10/28/2019 SPY Trade Alert $315
Here is our current asset allocation recommendation:
These are our open positions P/L on EEM, TLT and GDX:
- 3800 shares entry at $43.16 current 43.28
- Short $44 Call, Long $43 Put expiring Nov 29
- Initial Collar -$0.21 current value +$0.11
- Net Open Profit = +$0.02/share or +$76
- 3800 shares entry at $139.75 current $140.35
- Short $142 Call, Long $139 Put expiring Nov 29
- Initial Collar -$0.31 current value +$0.01
- Net Open Profit = +$0.30 or +$1,140
- 3800 shares entry at $27.18 current $26.44
- Short $28 Call, Long $27 Put expiring Nov 29
- Initial Collar -$0.14 current value +$0.61
- Net Open Profit = -$0.27 or -$1,026
Note: Needs even more fear than TLT requires to move substantially higher a small reduction of balance sheet from yesterday and crackdown in capital outflows in China seems to have had a negative effect in Crypto/Gold overnight.
Here’s a breakdown of our monthly returns which has only had 1 losing month out of 11 months and averaged 1.36% per month.
Our Monday, Wednesday, Friday trade alerts at noon for the SPY have averaged +1.02% per month over the past 11 months.
Our more aggressive EEM Tuesday trade with much less of our total assets has averaged ~1.25% per month over the past 11 months.
The bond portfolio has 1.18% per month over the past 11 months and has delivered nearly half of our total profits year to date!
Meanwhile our precious metals and crypto portfolio has been down for the past several months but has averaged an insane 9.4% per month.
Note: The total return is 38.96% the SUM is the addition of the monthly returns, which are different as we’ve increased risk in metals this year from 2.5% in December, to 5% in July and recently up to an 8% position size.
The charts below illustrate the profit per month we’ve generated against the SP500 and what you’ll notice is that we rarely have a losing period.
Note the 1% return while SP500 crashed -16% in December…
Note the -7% return in May from the SPY ETF as we made a 2.2% return.
Again in August SPY ETF fall -7% and we deliver a 0.8% return.
New Trade Alert Step-By-Step Instructions
New Trade: Per 100 shares of SPY
- (1) Buy to close Nov 25, 2019 $312 SPY Call, Sell to close Nov 25, 2019 $310 SPY Put if value over $0.01 otherwise allow to expire worthless.
- (2) Sell to open Nov 27, 2019 $314 SPY Call, Buy to open Nov 27, 2019 $312 SPY Put.
Step 1. Close our previous trade if you took it otherwise skip to step 2.
Step 2. For every 100 shares of the SPY you own enter one of the following option contracts.
This is the maximum P/L we can achieve.