New Trade: Per 100 shares of EEM
If you already own the EEM position and put option protection you have no action today. If you’re just buying EEM today also buy one Jan 10, 2020 $44.23 Put per 100 shares of EEM. Ask questions in our live webinar at 12pm ET today. Trading is risky see disclaimer below.
- 3800 shares entry at $44.21 current $44.72
- Long $44.23 Put expiring Jan 10
- Initial Option Cost -0.61 current value +$0.28
- Net Open Profit = +$0.18/share or $684
- 3800 shares entry at $27.46 current $29.44
- Long $28 Put expiring Jan 10
- Initial Option Cost -$1.15 current value +$0.08
- Net Open Profit = +$0.91 or +$3,458
- 3800 shares entry at $136.54 current $136.43
- Short $135 Call & Long $138 Put expiring Jan 03
- Initial Option Cost +$0.17 current value -$0.06
- Net Open Profit = $0.0 or +$0
- 1900 shares entry at $321.37 current $320.62
- Short $323 Call & Long $320 Put expiring Jan 03
- Long $325 Call expiring Jan 06
- Initial Option Cost -$0.59 current value +$0.86
- Net Open Profit = -$0.48 or -$912
Here is our current asset allocation recommendation:
The charts below illustrate the profit per month we’ve generated against the SP500 and what you’ll notice is that we rarely have a losing period.
Note the 1% return while SP500 crashed -16% in December…
Note the -7% return in May from the SPY ETF as we made a 2.2% return.
Again in August SPY ETF fall -7% and we deliver a 0.8% return.
New Trade Alert Step-By-Step Instructions
Step 1. If you took last week’s trade leave your long put option open and make no changes. If you’re new skip to step two!
Step 2. Per 100 shares of EEM enter the following put option.
This is our maximum risk/reward on today’s Trade Alert: