New Trade, per 100 shares of the SPY you own
- Step 1. Allow your Feb 19 $333 SPY Put Option to expire worthless
- Step 2. Buy to open Feb 21 $336 SPY Put Option
Notes: Expecting SPY to melt-up, put option will lose value, all profits will come from SPY ETF rising in value. Short-term target for SPY now $345-$350. Trading is risky, check email for disclaimer.
Today’s Trade Results:
- SPY traded from $337.51 to $338.76 (+1.25)
- Option Protection -0.36 initial debit expiring worthless today
- Net Profit Today:+$0.89/share in past 48 hours
- In our model portfolio 1900 shares or $1,691 profit in the past 48 hours.
Here’s how the order looks like using Ameritrade’s Think or Swim iOS app
Here’s a look at the option chain:
We trade this position every Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 12 ET!
Buy & Hold Bonus Portfolio Instruction Update
If you’re following our program with buy and hold and no options trading our current allocation is 1 share of SPY, 2 shares of TLT, 2 shares of GDX, 1 share of YANG and $44 in cash per $750 approximately in your portfolio.